Friday, September 4, 2009

Petra


Location: Itaewon, South Korea
Category: Middle Eastern
Price: $$ (~30,000 W)
Food: A
Atmosphere: B
Service: B
Overall: A
Review: I had a craving for middle eastern food today so I went to lunch with my friend Hanna and we went to Petra.  This was my second time going there and the food was quite tasty.  The first time I went I really liked it because the owner seemed really nice.  This time he didn't remember me so I was sad, even though it was less than a week ago.  It's ok though, they have like a million people in and out of there all the time.  He did give me like these little desserts and tea from Kuwait last time though!  from his friend.


Anyhow, enough about that, on to the food!!  Both times I had tabouli, and it was sooooooooo tasty.  I love parsley.  I think I could turn into a rabbit just so I could eat parsley all day.  And cilantro.  I figure rabbits eat cilantro and parsley right?
and for the close up:


Unfortunately for this shot, I forgot to take a picture until we had almost eaten half of it, but you get the picture.  I was pretty hungry....We also ordered falafel which tasted incredible with the tabouli (tabouli in fact was his recommendation and it was quite good)



We also ordered the mix of meats kebabs (chicken, beef, lamb) which proved to be wayyy too much food:
So delish!  Of course, we ate them with the provided flat bread (which I suspect is tortilla, but it still tastes very very good together):




and altogether now:




AND because I get really annoyed with blogs that have no information on how to get to the freaking place, I decided here on out that I would take pics of the business cards as well, with any provided map information so anyone else who is looking at this blog can figure out how to get there:



2 comments: